Invisalign Mount Dora FL
John T. Murrell, DMD is an Invisalign dentist in Mount Dora, offering teens and adults the option of straightening teeth without traditional metal braces.
Invisalign is the leading brand of invisible braces in the United States. Many older teens and adults prefer Invisalign because they are more comfortable and less detectable than traditional metal braces.
Is Invisalign Right For You?
Invisalign is best for teens or adults who need mild to moderate orthodontic treatment. They may be used to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Crowded teeth
- Spaces or gaps between teeth
- Underbite, overbite or cross bite
- Narrow tooth arches
- Follow up care for previous orthodontic treatment
How It Works
Invisalign uses a series of removable trays to gently move and reposition teeth. The dentist will take an impression of your teeth which is sent to Invisalign along with a treatment plan. A series of custom made aligners are returned and worn for about two weeks at a time. Treatment with Invisalign typically lasts 9 – 18 months.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Improved Health – with Invisalign, you can brush and floss normally
- Freedom of Choice – unlike traditional metal braces, with Invisalign you can eat and drink whatever you want, thanks to the removable aligners
- Undetectable Treatment – the aligners are so clear and thin, most people won’t know you’re wearing them
Lifetime Whitening Program
We know how important it is for your self-confidence to have a healthy, bright smile. The first step to restoring a beautiful smile is determining why your teeth are not their whitest. Due to staining from food and drinks, dental health habits, or smoking, your teeth may need a long term care program to restore and maintain their brilliance.
With our Lifetime Whitening Program you will receive:
- One set of customized upper and lower trays
- One starter tube of whitening gel at your initial enrollment
- One refill tube of whitening gel at each 6 month check-up
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a complete dental examination with the recommended x-rays to ensure that your teeth and gums are healthy.
- Do not have active, untreated disease, gum disease, decay (cavities), root sensitivity, or oral cancer.
- Maintain your periodic 6 month check-up and cleaning or your 4 month periodontal check-up and cleaning. If you go more than 1 month beyond your check-up time, your enrollment will be revoked.
- Provide at least 2 business days notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment.
Enrollment Fee: The enrollment fee is $99. With this one-time enrollment fee, you can maintain a beautiful smile for a lifetime.
Schedule a Consultation
If you would like to learn more about Invisalign and the straight, beautiful smile you could experience, schedule a consultation with Dr. Murrell. Call 352.462.1650 or schedule a consultation online.